Saturday, May 23, 2009

Days 5, 6, and 7

friday day 5:
That afternoon me and my friends started the forty hour famine. Me, Celine and Hannah were tied together by our wrists. For my good deed i willingly got up whenever Celine or hannah needed somehting, instead of them having to literally drag me down the hall. I knew they appreciated because whenever i needed something they asked "how do you find it easy to get up when we need things?!" I felt smug because they had no idea about the whole 17 days to make a difference thing other wise they would ask me to do all sorts of stuff for them.

Saturday day 6:
This morning Celine Hannah and I went to botany to go shopping. Hannah ran out of money early so I gave her some money for a dress she wanted. I knew she appriciated it because she kept trying to pay me back. I felt good afterward.

Sunday day 7:
Today my sister cut my hair so i cleaned up the bathroom afterwards and made her a hot chocolate. i know she appreciated it because She said "thankyou hunny" and we watched a movie afterward. I felt good knowing i had saved her some time to relax.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work!!