Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 4





Today for my good deed I helped my friends decide what we're going to do for the 40 hour famine. W
asn't much of a good deed but they appreciated it and felt happy that I was able to come up with some suggestions and together pick 2 famines we're going to combined. I feel excited about what we're going to do this weekend.









I also
helped Dad in the kitchen. I unloaded the dish washer Iand cleaned the rest of the pots and pans and knives etc. It took me 20 mins wich is less than I thought it would take. At first he looked really confused that I asked whether i could "help with the dishes" for the first time in 3 years. I Know he appriciated it because he said "Thanks sophs, I really appreciate that." And fell asleep on the sofa. This made me feel happy.

No comments: