Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 3



Today helped my friend with her homework, ahe was struggling with her maths. I know she appreciated it because she seemed pretty happy when I offered my help. I felt good after she had left.

I also gave my friend $3. I know she appreciated it because all I got out of her afterwards was "omg thankyou! I love you!" I felt good, but i was in a rush to be off so i didn't have much time to think about it.

I also said thanks to mum and gave her a hug after she cleaned my room etc etc etc. I know she appreciated it because she looked really happy afterward and she would have normally looked hacked off and tired because I wouldn't do it myself. I felt happy because that ment it wouldn't rub off on me later.

3 comments:

Mr. Read said...

You did lots of good deeds today Sophie. Thank you for making such an effort. I like the cartoon. Very funny.

Sam M said...

Yay good for u sophie! Lol Love the picture! funkyness.

16, Megan said...

LOL, u did HEAPS!!!
Awesome pics...